Monday, November 16, 2015

Bula Vinaka

Hello brother and sister Mumford , this is elder Davis. I am Elder Mumford's District Leader and he wanted me to write you guys and let you know that he will not be able to email this week do to lack of internet on Rabi. But he had some things that he wanted me to tell you guys.

 He said he loves the raw fish here and that he eats it quiet a lot.  Him and his companion Elder Alonzo have eaten 23 mangos this week and they have been working out alot . He said they work out every morning and night and that he loves it . He also told me to tell you that he will be on next week so make sure you guys are on. He said he loves you guys and don't worry he is doing great!

If you ever need to get ahold of him or he is not responding go ahead and give me a email and I will let him know as soon as possible. I am grateful to have your son here in the north. He is totally rad and is a really hard working missionary. You guys should be proud!!

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment