Monday, July 18, 2016

Bula Vinaka FAM!

Well honestly I feel pretty cool being able to actually email you guys all two weeks in a row since this hasn't happened in forever.. maybe I'll even send good mass emails again with like what I do everyday but we will see what happens. As for this week man it was such a crazy week. I'm just still a little confused and trying to catch up which is a feeling I never like but I'm going to have to get used to it here in this area!

This week was transfers, so I had to say goodbye to my companion as well as my old district.(Pictures attached.) I'm going to miss my companion and my whole district down in Savusavu because I've been with them for such a long time, but at the same time it was pretty exciting to have a new adventure. So anyways we got our calls from president on Tuesday and he told me that I was going to Seaqaqa to be a district leader over the Lobasa district. Man I was pretty stoked because I didn't think there was any chance of me being able to stay up here in the northern island but man I'm pumped! My companions name is Elder De Moors. He's a black guy from Atlanta and I'll be honest he's probably the funniest guy I've ever met. We are going to have a blast together!! As for the work wise I'll be honest. I'm pretty overwhelmed. I've lived on an island that only has one road for 9 months and now I'm being transferred to the biggest area in the mission. Its nice that we have a car but man its a big place  And on top of that I have to switch my language again back to Fijian, which I don't know at all and I have to lead this district.... but it's alright because I know that the Lord will help me. This week has just been a blur, but I'm excited to be able to serve a lot of people here. It sounds like we will have a lot of future success so be ready for the baptismal pictures! I love this area already and I love you all!!





Me and my new companion


 
Me and my companion and the zone leaders!


And me and the ocean!


No comments:

Post a Comment