Monday, July 25, 2016

Kind of almost out of time so will send kind of a short email today but it was such a great week out here in our area. I've been blessed out in this area to have alot of good solid investigators and returning members which has been such a blessing. We are scheduled to have 4 or 5 baptisms in this next coming week which will just be awesome. I'm so excited too be able to help these people make covenants with Jesus Christ. The power of the Atonement is real and does amazing things in people's lives. I just love this work so much. As for the new language, it can be discouraging at times. I kind of thought I've had enough looking stupid in speaking Gilbertese but nope, I have plenty more now in Fijian. But its coming back pretty fast, just refreshing what I learned in my training. I can pretty much understand everything people say which is nice, but I'm mainly working on being able to speak because when I speak I always end up thinking in Gilbertese not Fijian which is annoying. hahah but whatever. Saturday we had a Mission leadership training meeting which was awesome. I've been given a incredible opportunity to be a leader and I plan on learning so much from it! I just love the opportunity to be able to serve those in my district. But while there I got to see some members from Rabi and I haven't lost my Gilbertese yet which was a relief;) hahah I just love this work and this mission. Thanks for all your love and support.  Have a great weak everyone!
Love Elder Mumford
Selfie of me with some peach cobbler a missionary in my district made!




Some kids



Apicture of our first district meeting potluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment