Monday, August 29, 2016

MUMFORD AND SONS

I just wanted to have a moment of silence for the fact that I'm training another elder on the mission, Elder Giacalone who will be my 2nd son. The only reason this is important at all is because I will be able to take the most legendary picture ever with him and Elder Nabaruru and be able to label it "Mumford and sons" LEGENDARY!

hahah Anyways pretty crazy week this week because I had to go all the way down to Suva to pick him up. Not going to include too much in this email because it was mostly traveling but I'll throw some pics in here for you guys!!

So this is me being excited about leather chairs and taking pictures with our prophet and some other trainers before we met our new companions!





Also this is a selfie that we took on a 14 hour boat ride of death from the lower island up to here. So overcrowded and so horrible.



Then this is Elder Giacalone who is from Tennessee. We are pretty much meant to be companions and have everything in common. even lacrosse... sooo lets just say it's a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment