Monday, December 26, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS


MAN guys I don't have the most time to email, but I just want you all to know this is the best time of year. Christmas is great. It's a chance for us to remember the wonderful gift our Heavenly Father has given us, his son Jesus Christ. This is the best Christmas I've ever had because I've been able to focus on sharing that message to all those around me. We were able to have a baptism for Lisi, who is a 23 year old girl. She is amazing and has such a strong testimony. She is albino as well so that's pretty neat. So you can definitely say it really was a "white Christmas" hahaha We were also able to go around dropping off little candies to families as well as just eat our hearts out yesterday!



I love you all and love this mission. Merry Christmas everyone!

Elder Mumford

Christmas Eve dinner
Lisi's baptism
And me and some members!




No comments:

Post a Comment