Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEARS


Happy New Years everyone! Way crazy to say that I go home this year...... holy cow its crazy how time flies. We had a good week this week. It was transfers and my companion Elder Kubera got transferred out to the west of Viti Levu! Man I'm going to miss that guy, seriously one of my favorite companions.  Just such a hard worker and taught me heaps. We got our transfer calls, and President has asked me to be the senior companion in this area which is exciting but a bit scary, just because I feel like I just became a zone leader and I'm still learning alot.... But my new companions name is Elder Paki. He is from New Zealand just like my dad Elder Moore and he is the man. He only has 6 weeks left so I'm going to kill my first missionary! crazy hahaha
My old comp Elder Kubera
 And my new one Elder Paki!
We had a good week, nothing too crazy about New Years. We were so tired we fell asleep at 10:15 on New Years Eve # party animals haha But ya not much time. I'm just excited for the new year. I hope everyone else is too! I'll send some pics with this, but have a great week everyone. I love you all and I love this gospel!! 

Elder Mumford

Pictures! One of my bestfriends in the mission Elder Alonzo, who I spent 6 months on Rabi with went home this week.....  I love this guy so much, but he's actually not gone yet. He missed his flight and is still in Fiji!!! hahahahahahhahahah Love this guy



No comments:

Post a Comment