Monday, January 9, 2017

FAM

What's up everyone! Hope everyone is doing good at home. The mission is definitely some hard work but man I'm enjoying it just as much as ever. Just a quick shout out to my sister getting married this weekend! MAN what the even... how does that happen Can't believe my little sis will be married before I get home! But so proud of you Brittany!

Well this week was a fun week. I'll be honest mom, I kind of forgot to take pictures..... hahah We just got down to work this week, and kind of forgot about everything else, including taking pictures... sorry bout that! But one of the highlights of the week was one of the exchanges we got to do with some elders in the zone. I went with a brand new elder named Elder Billy who has been here for about a week now, and wow it was a good time. Just a classic day of him having no idea what is happening and then sharing his testimony at the end of lessons. But a lot of things were way different with this exchange just because of who Elder Billy is. Elder Billy is from the country of Papua New Guinea and is from a super small village. His village has no electricity ever, and really not much contact with the outside world. He is the first missionary from his little branch as well as the first from his district. and he is just the man. He is the most humble missionary I've ever met and every time he bore his testimony at the end of lessons you could just feel the spirit pore into the room. I learned so much from him about being humble and just going out to serve the Lord. Its been a great week of hard work, just trying to help others come unto Christ. I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Mumford

No comments:

Post a Comment