Monday, April 10, 2017

FAM

Yo fam! So life is pretty much great out here in Fiji. I just absolutely love the area, the work, and my comp. It's weird because I feel like I've been doing missionary work for so long that I'm just a missionary now. Missionary work is just kind of what I do and who I am, and I love it, especially in Fiji! I'm just sending pics because I'm lazy and I don't want to write heaps haha We got to watch conference, which was amazing. All 4 sessions were awesome. So amazing the blessings we have in this increasingly dark world to be able to listen to living prophets and apostles. The church is true!
A sketch bridge
And another cool view. Savusavu is the prettiest area I've had and that's saying something!

Had exchanges with Elder Leavasa, who is Samoan from Australia. He's the man. This is our post exchange pancake date #whitegirls


No comments:

Post a Comment