Monday, May 22, 2017

FAM


HEY FAM

Well it was a great week this week. No meetings or anything to go to this week, so we just got out there and just pounded the pavement. LOVE IT. Met some way cool people and some way savage people that tossed dogs on us and things but aint no one stopping the work of the Lord. I'll send heaps of pics but I just wanted to tell you about one awesome thing that happened this week.

So in my old area in Suva we taught a guy the whole time I was there named "Joji" this guy is the man. We were honestly just like best friends just always joking around and having fun, and he was such a great investigator. He was always coming to church and all, but the problem was he lived in the same house with his girlfriend who is actually an RM. He lived with her and her family. They probably weren't breaking the law of chastity but he still had to move out first. It takes a while to find places to live here in Suva so it took him a while but three weeks ago he finally moved out. He moved out of his house about right when I came back here to Suva! Since I'm so close I had the opportunity to do his baptismal interview, and could see how ready and excited he was for baptism. And then he actually asked me to perform the ordinance! I was honored. SO on Saturday we both got to get into all white jumpsuits and I got the opportunity to baptize my bestfriend, George Francis. After the baptism I watched him and his girlfriend in tears hugging each other, because now they have started their journey to get sealed together next May! Church is true everyone and I love it! Love you all.. have a great week!

Elder Mumford
Joji"s baptism! #jumpsuit swag
Got down and dirty this week with some muddy rugby
And some mixing cement!!!!
And we had exchanges with the Suva North Zone leaders!
Elder Forbush, my old comp, is the man!

Good eats this week! Me and a pizza

 Me and some girl scout cookies... shout out to     Cassie's package!

 And me and some sheep droppings our mission president got us hahaha
Oh and this is John who kept comparing himself to John the Baptist..... hahah He's the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment