Monday, May 8, 2017

Life is good

Well great week this week. Definitely were busy to say the least. We dealt with all of missionary transfers, all of the missionaries leaving and all of the new missionaries coming in all in a couple days and tried balancing it out with some missionary work in our area.... crazy times but we got everything we needed to get done. I sent Elder Kubera home, one of my past companions... as well as Elder Afatasi, my companion right now. So happy to see them go. Holy cow they were the best missionaries and they were both extended so they definitely earned that day! Oh I also got a new companion named Elder Green! Wow he is the man from Ganola, Utah. We have worked around each other a lot, so we are just excited!!!

Got to go eat burgers with our favorite senior couple in the world the Edmunds! Literally like another mom and dad for us out here.
 Root beer floats with my new comp Elder Green!
And me sending my old comps home!


No comments:

Post a Comment