Monday, June 5, 2017

FAM

Well guys I have like zero time to write anything today. It's been the craziest week ever. I don't even know what's up. But the work is still moving out here in Fiji!

So this week we had two zone conferences. The first one I had to do completely solo because my companion has been in the hospital with a leg infection, so doing a zone conference with a few trainings by myself was definitely a new experience. But President Layton actually did one of the trainings with me which was such a cool experience. Right after that we flew up to the beautiful island of Vanua Levu where 3 of my areas have been and did zone conference up here with the missionaries and have stayed to be here for the District conference for the district up here. Needless to say its been fun and crazy. Having 20 elders all in the same flat for 3 nights.... wow but I survived........ hahah 

Now we are about to catch a flight out west to go and do a zone conference in Nadi and then we are done with this round of zone conferences...... holy cow life is crazy

Spiritual side of things. I got to see nearly all of my recent converts and all of them nearly came to district conference. It was great to see how many of them are doing so well in the church. Two of them even just received the Melchezidech priesthood! Life is crazy but the church is true. I love you all!

Elder Mumford

No comments:

Post a Comment