Sunday, June 11, 2017

FAM

SUP FAM

I got like no time to email as usual. But the week was great. We finished our last round of zone conferences and set transfers for this week! Kind of crazy that all the guys that came to Fiji are going home this week and that I should be going home this week.... But honestly I can say that serving my mission is such a privilege and I am blessed to be able to stay six more weeks!

We finally got to see investigators for the first time in 2 weeks which was great, still progressing with them. The quote I'll leave with you is a quote that a crazy lady told us when we invited her to be baptized into Christ's church. "I'm not a building freak and I'm not a church freak but I'm just a Jesus freak." hahahah so funny, and although I don't agree much at all with her statement because it's true we have to be part of Christ's church here on the earth, however she is on to something. Let's all be Jesus freaks this week. Let's all get excited about anything to do with the Son of God. hahah I love you guys. The church is true!

Love Elder Mumford

Beach last week

There is one Burger King in all of Fiji so we went to it for zone conference! #Blessed

Eating donuts
Me giving Elder Green a "key to his new life" for his twenty first (it's a Fijian thing)
And me doing the dishes for Sister Layton. Mom aren't you proud of me?



No comments:

Post a Comment