Monday, February 29, 2016

Suva trip

This picture is me and Elder Moore, my first companion who started my training! I finally got to see him again!


This is our zone of the northern island

The next two pictures are of the cultural celebration held in Vodaphone arena.. Wow it was such an amazing experience to have a house of the Lord reopened here in Fiji. The spirit was so strong at the celebration and even though there was a hurricane the weather can't stop the Lord's work from moving along!




Me posing in President's chair. Hahaha

This is me and my only recent convert from out west in my first area! Here name is Losanna and I got to see her at the temple dedication. She told me that she hasn't ever missed a Sunday of church and told me how she is planning on going on a mission right after her year mark of baptism.. that was so amazing. It literally almost brought tears to my eyes knowing I helped change someone's life and that now she is going to go out and change others lives.. so cool!


Another little destruction picture of what the storm could do to a metal shade


No comments:

Post a Comment