Friday, July 31, 2015

BULA VINAKA EVERYONE ONE MONTH

Bula!

Well tomorrow it will officially have been a month in the MTC. What the ONE MONTH are you kidding?! Time has flown by so fast and I'm just trying to take advantage of it as much as possible. There are about 10ish days till we head out to Fiji from what we have heard (We get our travel plans today so we will know for sure) and although the MTC has been great,  I cannot wait to get out of here and bring this message to the people of Fiji who need to hear it. I know there are people just waiting for me to knock on their door (or hut, not sure which yet haha) and receive this gospel. Thanks again for all the love, support and prayers that you guys have given me. They help motivate me to work hard everyday so please keep them coming.

So Sunday and Tuesday we had a devotional about recognizing the spirit and prayer that were just so great. As a missionary you find yourself using prayer more then you have ever done before. Doing this work makes me recognize all the things I don't know and are not good enough, so I find myself asking my Heavenly father multiple times a day to help me in what I'm doing. I can tell you guys that without a doubt that prayer works. And if you will pray to your Heavenly Father in faith you will receive an answer to your prayers. These answers have come to me through my language abilities. I'm really starting to be able to form my own sentences and say the things I want to say when I teach. I know this is because of answers to my prayers. The language is seriously so fun to speak and I just want to be fluent now. haha.

These past two days have been tough because my companion has been sick the whole time meaning I've had to stay in our residence all day with him. It's been unbelievably boring. But I figured I might as well use the time to get to work. So I've worked hard and learned so many new Fijian words as well as have gotten so far in the Book of Mormon which is great.

Sorry for the short email everyone, this week has been a good week just not too much to talk about. Next week will be better with us packing for Fiji and all that. I truly do love you all and thanks so much for the support. I miss you all but I know what I'm doing here is right. Love you all Moce!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment