Monday, October 19, 2015

Bula Vinaka Week 10

Bula Vinaka everyone!

Another great week out here in the Fiji Suva mission. Plenty of ups and downs, but hey we get the downs so we can just appreciate the ups am I right!?

Nothing too crazy about this week. Just a good week. Monday we went back up to the Sand dunes for P-day. Man it was such a fun P-day but seriously I was picking sand out of my ears for like three days after. haha 

Tuesday we had an awesome meeting that's called train the trainers. In this meeting they train all the people that are being trained like me. It was such a cool meeting for me. I learned just how much that the mission can do for me. I'm truly just so blessed to be out here and be able to be shaped and moulded by the Lord into the person that he wants me to be. What a blessing!

Wednesday we got the chance to watch priesthood sessions with an elderly couple who lives on this side of the island and they fed us a way nice breakfast so we were all way happy! haha

As for the rest of the week not much to really mention except for one funny moment.  When we were tracting and this old guy told us how it talks about World War 3 in the Bible and how that Germany and the Catholics would combine to rule the world. Haha It was way crack up, but we just thanked him for the big news and left. hahaha Fiji man!

Sunday we got to have our returning member receive his calling of being a Sunday school teacher. This gospel truly has the power to change anyone's life, and you could totally see it with the life of Brother Paul. He has changed from a guy that is sad, and kind of depressed of the outcome of his life, to a guy that is alive in Christ, simply because of this gospel. I will attach a picture of him! I just want you all to know that this church can do the same thing for you as it did for Brother Paul. This gospel can change people, and it has changed me. This church is true, and I challenge you all to try it and find out for yourself! I love you all so much.  Thank you for all your prayers and support. Have a good week everyone!

Brother Paul, who is a returning member, and the man!!
 
 Cute Fijian girl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment